- Sunday Dinner-a tradition. Roast Pork, Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, Chicken.
- Monday - Soup/Stew/Casserole (using meat leftover from Sunday)
- Tuesday - Main Dish Salad (could still use meat leftover from Sunday)
- Wednesday - Sandwich (might still use leftover meat)
- Thursday - Pasta/Egg/Breakfast
- Friday - Pizza/Crock Pot/Mexican
- Saturday - Vegetarian/Stir-fry/Curry/Other
Friday, August 5, 2011
What's on the menu?
Empty nest, no job; time to reinvent myself. After having a big family to cook for it sometimes seems silly to cook for just the two us but I don't want eating out to become a habit. I'm reinventing my menu plan to keep Bill away from KFC and me away from Chinese Tonite.