Friday, August 5, 2011

What's on the menu?

Empty nest, no job; time to reinvent myself. After having a big family to cook for it sometimes seems silly to cook for just the two us but I don't want eating out to become a habit. I'm reinventing my menu plan to keep Bill away from KFC and me away from Chinese Tonite.

  • Sunday Dinner-a tradition. Roast Pork, Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, Chicken.
  • Monday - Soup/Stew/Casserole (using meat leftover from Sunday)
  • Tuesday - Main Dish Salad (could still use meat leftover from Sunday)
  • Wednesday - Sandwich (might still use leftover meat)
  • Thursday - Pasta/Egg/Breakfast
  • Friday - Pizza/Crock Pot/Mexican
  • Saturday - Vegetarian/Stir-fry/Curry/Other
I welcome your suggestions and RECIPES.

2 comments:

goblugrl said...

If Friday is Tacos then I am coming over every friday.

Mary in A2 said...

Me, too!