I've been knitting cowls. Here is a photo of my dear friend Grace wearing one.
Friday, December 28, 2012
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Using my menu planner here is this week's proposed menu:
Sunday - Ham, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Coleslaw
Monday - Kale soup
Tuesday - Chef Salad
Wednesday - Slim Jim Panini
Thursday - Mushroom Omelet
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Indian Butter Chicken
Now I just have to go shopping.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Empty nest, no job; time to reinvent myself. After having a big family to cook for it sometimes seems silly to cook for just the two us but I don't want eating out to become a habit. I'm reinventing my menu plan to keep Bill away from KFC and me away from Chinese Tonite.
- Sunday Dinner-a tradition. Roast Pork, Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, Chicken.
- Monday - Soup/Stew/Casserole (using meat leftover from Sunday)
- Tuesday - Main Dish Salad (could still use meat leftover from Sunday)
- Wednesday - Sandwich (might still use leftover meat)
- Thursday - Pasta/Egg/Breakfast
- Friday - Pizza/Crock Pot/Mexican
- Saturday - Vegetarian/Stir-fry/Curry/Other